Since 1991 we are here for you.. made in Czech Republic
Česky English Deutsch
Breadcrumb navigation

Home > About the Company

About the Company

 

cycle5[1] kopie.png

Czech, company RYKOV Libčany, s.r.o. was founded in 1991, which was devoted mainly metalwork manufacture and production of atypical sweeping cylinders and components. Since 1993, also specializes in the manufacture, sale, service and development facilities and a small communal garden equipment. It also discusses the development and manufacture of cabs for medium range tractor manufacture automatic sweeping brushes, custom metalwork manufacturing (welding, lathe work ...), production of steel structures and buildings, sales and service of lawn tractors and other products in our offer. Our company is a leading domestic manufacturer of municipal engineering, mostly peripherals. Our major customers are mainly manufacturers of lawn tractors and garden equipment. Rykov Most products are supplied to foreign markets (80%), which are sold under various brands, and sign the rest oflogo[2].png the production (20%) on the domestic market. In 2006, completed an extensive renovation of the main building and the construction of a new production hall. Currently, the company has modern facilities and an extensive network of resellers,which allowsyou to buy our products throughout the country and abroad.

Since 2018, the company has been certified in the field of quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015

 

Currently the company is divided into two business divisions, namely:

Division I - Production of municipal engineering

Where our company is a leading domestic manufacturer of municipal equipment and peripherals mainly to grass tractors and ATVs. Our major customers are manufacturers of lawn tractors and garden equipment.

Division II - steel structures, metal

Where the company applies a long experience in this field and a number of companies with which it cooperates.

With modern equipment, we can also handle the "commercial" contracts such as serial and stainless steel welding, cutting and bending profile materials, serial plasma and laser cutting material up to width 100mm, serial painting products and parts in powder
coating.

Our production technology:

CNC Plazma RYKOV  Fiber Laser 1,2[3].jpg  IMG_20171107_083930int.jpg  Výstředníkový lis RYKOV    Lakovna RYKOV  Automatický tryskač RYKOV

 We offer a large selection of our products:

  • sweeping brushes to kultivators
  • brushes for sweeping snow blower
  • sweeping brush to grass tractors
  • sweeping brush to grass riders
  • Sweeping brushes for ATV
  • aerator
  • snow blade of grass tractors STANDARD PLUS
  • snow blade of grass riders
  • snow blade for forklifts
  • snow blade for ATV
  • snow blower for tractor grass
  • hydraulic trolley
  • multifunction trailer
  • enclosure for the mid range tractors

We also make equipment for these products:

  • side brushes
  • collection tanks
  • ring and stunt brushes
  • aeration rolls
  • covering screens
  • electric watering
MK 110 ATV    Multifunkční vozík RYKOV  Shrnovací radlice RYKOV  MK 110 Sweeper  Vozík RYKOV  Sněžná fréza RYKOV

Our machines are designed for yearly keeping areas:

  • sidewalks
  • parkings
  • areas around houses
  • gardens
  • parks
  • grass areas (football, golf sportgrounds)
  • fake turfs

We use the "commercial" contracts:

  • cutting and bending profile materials
  • CNC laser cutting and plasma into the thickness of the mat. 100 mm
  • bending on CNC press brake
  • components in the coating powder coating (powder coating)
  • turning components on NC lathe
Zametací válec RYKOV  Výpalky RYKOV  Kooperace RYKOV  Trny RYKOV  Opláštění RYKOV  Konstrukce RYKOV  Ocelové konstrukce RYKOV